- January 2013 – Now: C.I.O. Wekx – self-employed
- September 2011 – December 2012: Eminent Europe BV – International Sales Manager
Responsible for the brand Eminent, e-Domotica and Ewent for overall sales, country specific marketing, general strategy, PR, research and support in Eminent´s international markets (Germany, Scandinavia, UK, France, Eastern Europe and others). Key account management, relationship management and acquisition of new customers in the field of distribution, retail and e-tail. Main focus on Germany (90%). .
- October 2009 – August 2011: NOXON Media GmbH – General Manager
General Management of TERRATEC´s sister company NOXON Media GmbH, which is responsible for the conception and creation of TERRATEC and NOXON products. Leading a team of 5 persons in product management, hard- and software development including communication and agreements with Asian partners and European service providers helping in the creation of new innovative products. Signalling market trends and country specific product requests as well as creation and conception of new products through expertise.
- March 2006 – August 2011: TERRATEC Electronic GmbH – International Sales Manager
Responsible for TERRATEC overall sales, country specific marketing, general strategy, PR, research and support in TERRATEC´s international markets (Scandinavia, Benelux, UK, France, Italy, Eastern Europe, USA and others). Key account management, relationship management and acquisition of new customers in the field of distribution, retail and e-tail.
- May 2005 – February 2006: ISL Reseller Solutions B.V.,/TIME Consumer Electronics B.V. – Inside Account Manager
Responsible as a inside salesperson for TIME consumer electronics brand mainly for the German market and backup for the other markets served,
- September 2004 – February 2005: Sangean Europe B.V. , Account Manager
Responsible as a salesperson of Sangean consumer electronics brand (including support and marketing) for whole Europe, with special focus on Benelux and Germany.
- February 2003 – August 2004: Mystar Computer B.V. (Brand: MSI), Account Manager:
Account Manager responsible for the development and implementation of common and special marketing, support and sales activities in the Nordics (Retail & Distribution in Denmark, Finland, Estonia and Iceland and backup for other Nordic countries and Southern Europe)
- August 1999 – January 2003: CSC Computer Sciences Corporation (former SYS-AID), Sales Assistant
First contact clients, create and follow up quotes and proposals, planning of resources, project administration, contract management, purchase of products and resources at partners, customer relationship management (systems) and account manager for suppliers.